Delays Due to Wildfires
I’m sure that many of you are aware that in the past week two significant wildfires have erupted here in the Methow Valley. Our home, and my workshop, is located right between the two fires.
As I write this, homes that are less than two miles away from us have been placed on Level 3 evacuation status. Level 3 means leave immediately. Currently we are preparing to evacuate when it is our time, but the time is uncertain do to the nature of wildfires. There are a lot of things that are uncertain right now in our valley, and that is why I cannot make any promises on how fast I can process and ship your orders right now.
It could be a few weeks, or longer, before things get back to normal here but nobody really knows. I’ll post updates via social media as things progress, but right now I honestly have no idea if I will even have a workshop to return to in a few days. Even if my home survives the wildfire, I may not be allowed to return until the danger has passed.
I appreciate your support in these troubling times, but please respect the situation that we are dealing with here. I do not know if I will have electricity or internet in the coming days. I apologize in advance if I do not reply to your emails, and messages over the next few weeks.
Thank you for understanding my situation, and I look forward to connecting with you all once the fires have subsided.
Take care and be safe,