Fabric Scrap Bundles
***Intertwined Designs Fabric Scrap Bundles***
Every bundle is unique and different.
All fabric pieces are different sizes, I’ve taken photos of main sizes that you might receive in a bundle.
These are scraps from cutting my organic, hand-crafted clothing line.
All fabric is pre-shrunk and color fast - I only use eco-friendly fabrics for my business - this is what you will find in the scrap bundles. You can wash on cold, and put in the dryer on low.
Every bundles weighs roughly 15 oz. - this is so I can mail first class - which is the cheapest shipping.
If you want to order 2 bundles, I can fit 2 in a priority mail envelope for $3 more.
Ideas for scrap bundles:
- Washcloths - I keep a stack in different areas of my house - a great alternative to paper towels!
- Napkins - if you don’t have a serger, the fabrics don’t unravel when washing, so all you need is a sharp pair of scissors.
- Patching clothing - get creative and fun with all the different colors
- Kids clothes
- Wallets, bags, etc.
- Face cradles for a massage table
- the list goes on and on and on - creativity at its finest :)
Fiber content included in bundles: - all fabric is a knit or stretch knit - please remember every bundle is unique and different and could contain a variety of below or all of one of the below.
- 55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton
- 53% Hemp 43% Organic Cotton 4% Lycra
- 47.5% Soy 47.5% Organic Cotton 5% Spandex